Reporting your claim

Call If's service number and choose 9 for service in English.

Call +358 10 19 19 19

If you have a loss or damage, you can

Call If's service number

Call If's service number +358 10 19 19 19 and choose "9" for service in English. See opening hours. In emergency, if you need help for towing your car or have suffered an accident, you can call us 24/7.

File a claim on My Pages

My Pages are currently available in Finnish and Swedish. You can log into My Pages 24 hours a day using Finnish online banking credentials or a mobile certificate.

What happens next?

After you have completed the claim report, we will handle your claim as quick as possible. We will contact you, if we need more information for claims handling.